Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Our team combines a highly skilled workforce, the most advanced equipment available, and incredible computer optimization to create one of the most agile operations in the industry!
Marketing Manager – Direct Mail & Catalog
What Will You Do?
The Marketing Manager, Direct Mail & Catalog is an integral member of the team that develops and manages the local and national direct mail and catalog program, including vendor management and related initiatives. This position is responsible for developing direct mail strategies that drive repeat sales and acquire new customers. This involves collaboration across the organization to ensure that each campaign is properly supported to ensure success.
- Develop a direct mail marketing strategy for customer and prospects to drive incremental sales and customer list growth within corporate markets.
- Develop the targeting strategy for catalog and direct mail program in partnership with direct mail vendor.
- Provide competitive analysis and establish testing strategies to continuously improve KPIs.
- Report out on results of previous campaigns and establish optimizations for future campaigns.
- Partner with the brand team to support seasonal campaigns and drive category sales through direct mail initiatives and catalog.
- Partner with the promotional team to support promotions through out the year via direct mail.
- Manage day to day responsibilities/communication with the vendor.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
What Do You Need?
- 5 years’ experience in direct mail/catalog, Required
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience, Required
- Familiarity with merchandising, pricing and assortment planning
- Proficiency in retail math and system analysis
- Strong project management skills
- Occasional Domestic Travel
- Flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Document management system
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet
- Strong skills in agility, along with the ability to pivot easily when directions and priorities changes on short notice
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
- Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect
- Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and external customers
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.