Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution excite you?
Do you want to bring that excitement and your knowledge to a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our IT team at Ashley Furniture -- the World's Largest Furniture Manufacturer.
Lead the team that will build the next generation of data platforms with cutting edge tech and data-driven business strategy.
IT Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
What Will You Do?
The IT Financial Planning & Analysis role is to plan, coordinate, direct and execute IT financial and planning related activities. Drive the IT financial budget and Project Costing planning process, provide analysis of IT financial performance results working with the Corporate Finance Group to identify opportunities, corrective actions and improvements as needed
- Plan, analyze and provide recommendations on the IT Financial Planning process for annual budges and/or strategic projects.
- Prepare monthly reports related to the budgets, measurements, and financial trends. Organize monthly departmental budget review meetings as needed with IT Leaders for review and setup of corrective actions.
- Prepare and assist in the development of annual plans and forecasts as needed. Assist department managers in preparing budget reports and responding to questions as they arise.
- Update and maintain all departmental budgets, forecasts, and operational measurement reports related to performance.
- Prepare other financial analysis reports for departmental budgets and projects as directed.
- Be a liaison between IT and Corporate Finance building a strong relationship based upon trust.
- Work in conjunction with the Project Management Office to develop project budgets and cost analysis.
- Manage the financial planning process for the annual budget and periodic forecasting to ensure processes and procedures are continually improved upon.
- Monitor monthly results, compare with current business objectives/plans and report key variances with supportive action plans. Prepare presentations for senior management on business results, budgets, forecasts, and areas of focus.
- Improve financial reporting formats to best present financial results and trends from a high-level and operation viewpoint. Develop key financial and analytical measures for operations and senior management.
- Complete other assignments and special projects as requested.
- Develops Financial Planning models for strategic projects and over IT Financial performance.
- Ensures IT Leaders are provided timely, accurate financial results which enable them to understand IT Financial Performance.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
What Do You Need?
- 5 years’ experience in accounting/finance experience
- Financial Accounting
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Record management
- Apply sound mathematical/statistical skills
- Solve practical problems where only limited standardizations exist
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Lead and direct others to generate excepted results
- Management of resources to optimize equipment, facilities, employees, methods, and materials
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance Required or equivalent experience
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.