This job posting is no longer active.
Are you a technology buff with a strong understanding of data who can think outside the box?
Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our IT team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Our IT team combines a highly skilled workforce, the most advanced equipment available, and incredible computer optimization to create one of the most agile operations in the industry!
Maximo-IT System Analyst
This position can be based out of either Advance, NC, Mesquite, TX, Ybor, FL, or Verona, MS
What Will You Do?
You will configure and implement enterprise applications and assist in the installation, setup, maintenance, support and documentation. This position will also assist in the improvement of and the adherence to company computer security policies, systems development standards and other company and departmental policies and processes.
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems, Computer Science and/or Engineering Required
- 4-5 years of work experience in IT dealing with the following applications required;
- IBM Maximo Core- required
- IBM EAM or TRAN modules-required
- BIRT reports with in Maximo- required
- Maximo Workflows and automation scripts - required
- MS Office Suite
- Basic Knowledge in SQL, REST API, WebSphere, Automation Scripts
- Workflows and Java
- Experience with Salient and Lenel systems desired
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- This position can be based out of either Advance, NC, Mesquite, TX, Ybor, FL, or Verona, MS
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.