Are you a technology buff with a strong understanding of data who can think outside the box?
Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our IT team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Our IT team combines a highly skilled workforce, the most advanced equipment available, and incredible computer optimization to create one of the most agile operations in the industry!
IT Manager (.Net Application Development)
What Will You Do?
You will plan, coordinate, direct and execute IT-related activities aligned with IT department and business function priorities. This position will provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT department within the area of direct responsibility.
You will work closely with IT Leadership and Functional Management in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization. This position will also execute in accordance to IT policies, procedures, and best practices. You will contribute to the development of the strategy in the area of responsibility.
What Do You Need?
- Supervisory/Management experience onboarding, leading and mentoring web developers
- Software Development experience in a large Enterprise setting preferably in eCommerce
- Experience in implementation and architecture with 3rdparty applications, integrations, and cloud solutions
- Hand’s on Agile experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner, and/or Business Stakeholder. Experience leading backlog grooming sessions, software estimation and sprint planning meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex programs/projects
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop, coach, mentor and manage performance of others
- Capable of developing a short and long range plans for areas of responsibility
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Application Development in a Retail organization preferred
- Experience with implementing Cloud Technologies, ideally within Microsoft Azure, Preferred
- Experience with building and managing RESTful APIs and software integrations -- Create and publish, Preferred
- Experience with Content Delivery Networks, MVC/MVVM design, complex web applications, and the secure storage and transmission of PII and Payment data, Preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science and/or Engineering
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.