Ashley Furniture Industries, LLC.
Arcadia, WI, United States
Do you have innate problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to self-manage and an intellectual curiosity always leading you to continue to learn and advance? Do you want to take those skills and passions and apply it to a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our Finance Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer! Our large in-house finance team strives daily to take our multi-billion-dollar business to the next level!
Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant
What Will You Do?
You will lead the financial planning process and related reporting and analysis. Develop key strategic/financial reporting tools for operations and senior management. Lead and direct the financial analysts who support the budget, reporting, and analysis areas. Work with all location controllers, accountants and general managers and lead vice presidents on financial performance results and profit improvements.
What Do You Need?
· Bachelor's Degree in accounting, or equivalent work experience, Required
· 3 years of related accounting/finance experience, Required
Who Are We?
· We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
· We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
· Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
· Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
· Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.