Ashley Furniture Industries, LLC.
Arcadia, WI, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
Do you love helping others? Are you a problem-solver who likes to find creative solutions to help others? Do you want to take that creativity and work for a World-Class organization?
Then apply today to our Human Resources Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Be part of an innovative team that influences and develops HR strategies that move the business forward, drive business results and contribute to the overall advancement of our entire organization.
What Will You Do?
The Learning Manager is responsible for leading the learning Instructor’s for Ashley Furniture Industries’ (AFI) Talent Development department. This position will partner closely with leaders at all levels and key stakeholders within a region to develop and align learning strategies with business needs. The incumbent will lead a team of professional instructors (some direct report and others matrixed) to execute enterprise-wide professional development programs. Additionally, they will identify training requirements and design and develop learning solutions in collaboration with the learning experience design teams. The incumbent will conduct performance needs analysis to identify training requirements and design and develop learning solutions in collaboration with the learning experience design teams.
The Learning Manager is also responsible for developing and/or facilitating professional development training through adult learning concepts, blended learning models and demonstration as a part of continued learning mentorship. This person will track learning outcomes to measure learning effectiveness and impacts to Ashley's overall goals and objectives.
What Do You Need?
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Business Administration or related field
· 5 years of experience in leadership training or professional development, Required
· 2 years of experience coaching or facilitating learning in support of Manufacturing
· Certification in Adult Learning Theory or equivalent learning certification, preferred
· Strong professional skills development knowledge
· Strong critical thinking skills
· Strong communication and facilitation experience
Who Are We?
· We average competitive pay and excellent benefits.
· We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
· Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
· Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
· Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.