Ashley Furniture Industries, LLC.
Arcadia, WI, United States
PLC / Robotic Programmers are responsible for the development of unique PLC and robotic programming along with developing schematics, automated control system bill of materials and purchasing automated componentry. The PLC / Robotic programmers will maintain revision control programs and be responsible for the testing and commissioning of industrial automated machinery.
· Entry level Technical Associates Degree and 0-2 years’ PLC programming experience or High School Diploma and 2-4 years PLC programming experience
· Mid-level: Technical Associates Degree and 3-5 years’ PLC programming experience or High School Diploma and 5-7 years’ PLC programming experience
· Senior level: Technical Associates Degree and 7+ years’ PLC programming experience or High School Diploma and 10+ years’ PLC programming experience
· Program PLC’s (Siemens) and Robot’s (Fanuc & Yaskawa)
· Create and manage electrical bill of materials
· Purchase electrical components
· Develop schematics and control panel layouts
· Commission and test industrial automated machinery
· Have experience with Industry 4.0 (IOT)
• Troubleshoot, test and repair electronic production equipment.
• Perform electrical and mechanical repairs as required to maintain all processes in the factory.
• Develop a thorough understanding of all electromechanical control systems in the factory.
• Notify appropriate management personnel and assist in the solution of the problems.
• Contribute ideas for improvements in all areas using the appropriate means of communication.
• Maintain a neat and orderly workplace.
• Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in performance of all job functions.
• Familiar with PLC’s and able to log onto PLC controlled system (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, etc.).
• De-bugging, running off, and installation of new and rebuilt equipment.
• Assist in the termination and hook-up of equipment as required.