This job posting is no longer active.
Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to join our team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
What Will You Do?
The Senior Producer envisions and executes the production of award-winning video and immersive content. This position is also responsible for facilitating a variety of video/media projects, including YouTube videos, commercials, social and web, etc., from beginning to end, working with cross-functional teams to understand key messaging and to ensure story and narrative integration, asset delivery, categorization and storage management of all video production for advertising and marketing materials.
- Plan, facilitate, execute and manage video/media production from inception to completion.
- Work cross-functionally to analyze communication opportunities and design creative, flexible and effective communication medium.
- Organize shoot production logistics such as location, actors, crew, etc.; drive live-action shoots, both crew and talent, and read, research and assess ideas for new video concepts.
- Manage and oversee the editing of projects and promotional materials and manage post production and review process.
- Provide creativity and expertise to the design and development of video productions including scripting, talent selects, voice-over and audio requirements.
- Provide production design services and expertise to other projects, both within the video/media team and throughout the organization.
- Review and provide feedback and recommendations on existing and proposed projects for visual quality and creativity.
- Establish and socialize video style guidelines and requirements for all of program video/media production.
- Make employment decisions and/or recommendations on hiring, improvement plans, transfers, promotions, corrective actions, terminations, pay adjustments, etc.
- Coordinate and manage the work of employees by directing members of the team to meet the area’s goals. Audit regularly to ensure standard operating procedures are being adhered to.
- Manage employee performance and assist employees in making improvements to their performance through coaching, mentoring and administering performance reviews. Recommend, plan and/or implement employee training and skill development activities.
- Audit, maintain and ensure employee time-keeping and absentee records are accurate.
- Communicate company and departmental issues and goals and facilitate employee growth and development through weekly team meetings, regular individual employee meetings, coaching, training, and company-offered learning opportunities.
- Manage resources to optimize equipment, facilities, employees, methods and materials.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
What Do You Need?
- 5 years producing award-winning broadcast & web video, required
- Bachelor Degree in Advertising, Communications, Marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- Experience creating video/media projects of superior production value for corporate clients and brands.
- Knowledge of Adobe products such as Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, etc.
- Basic knowledge of professional video and sound equipment.
- Knowledge of best practices in pre-production, production and post-production for video and photography.
- Understanding of campaign performance results.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Document management system.
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.