This job posting is no longer active.
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Our team combines a highly skilled workforce, the most advanced equipment available, and incredible computer optimization to create one of the most agile operations in the industry!
Assistant Manager Ecommerce Operations
What Will You Do?
The Assistant eCommerce Manager will be focused on supporting customer care projects that include web based platforms and initiatives. This position will be responsible for supporting the eCommerce Operations department by responding to the changing business environment and driving projects to completion. The primary focus will be on continuous process improvement and systems problem solving which can include contacting customers to better understand and outline solutions. The eCommerce Operations Assistant Manager will need to have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with high level leadership, licensee partners, third party suppliers, as well as customers. Maintaining a customer centric mindset at all times will be pivotal to this role. This position will support the efforts to establish, eliminate, or change processes that will contribute to the overall improvement of the customer experience
- Audit and monitor multiple web based sites that support Ashley, to assure proper functionality for our customers.
- Supporting multiple wed based sites, vendors and platforms attached to our eCommerce Ashley product.
- Conduct or assist direct reports with troubleshooting, investigating and auditing service and process issues, and communicating those issues to the appropriate leader.
- Conduct analysis and make recommendations to resolve issues. Make decisions and solve problems by analyzing the results to optimize eCommerce experience.
- Collaborate with multiple departments and leaders regarding found concerns, to resolve issues quickly.
- Ensure thorough testing documentation is created and maintained, and results are clearly communicated to generate an actionable basis of improvement projects.
- Identify process improvement projects and opportunities; lead process improvement teams as needed.
- Collaborate and lead conversations to address difficult situations utilizing exceptional customer service skills, including but not limited to, listening, empathy, problem solving and negotiation skills to ensure continuous quality improvements.
- Assist customer service management to improve systems of service control, standard operating procedures, safety, quality control and performance management.
What Do You Need?
- 4 years eCommerce business and/or customer service experience, Required
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience, Required
- Profound knowledge in Excel, Analytics, and Power BI
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude that motivates others and promotes enthusiasm
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong professional telephone etiquette
- Strong understanding of process improvement methods
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong leadership and relationship building skills; include customers and all areas of the company
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.