Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to join our team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
What Will You Do?
We are seeking a Senior Copywriter who is responsible for the branded look, feel and strategic creation of the Company’s marketing initiatives. The Senior Copywriter will provide coaching to other copywriters in developing persuasive and inspirational copy that informs current and prospective audiences about the values and benefits of Ashley products and others, including third party products. Working with a variety of cross-functional teams, this position creates engaging, results-driven content for Omni-channel marketing in all of the Company’s sales channels.
- Manage Omni channel projects in all retail sales channels ensuring brand and copy consistency; oversee project timelines, milestones and internal details to ensure timely delivery of all copy.
- Master the Company’s branding and voice tactics and how it translates into current market trends, search engine optimization (SEO) and user experience (UX) best practices.
- Provide coaching to copywriters to produce fresh and compelling product and marketing stories for all company channels.
- Write engaging and grammatically clean content to ensure the Company’s value proposition and unique selling points engage the target audience across multiple digital and marketing channels.
- Identify content buckets, adapt product copy and recommend freelance talent as needed.
- Attend furniture markets and collaborate with VPs and category managers to identify new products and benefits. Share new product information with creative teams.
- Research ways to continuously improve SEO performance, KPIs and other analytics; constant research on best practices in the industry.
- Partner with the Creative, Marketing, eCommerce and external vendors to explore different ideas and concepts for Company initiatives; keep all parties up-to-date with changes, trends and insights related to promotional and brand copywriting.
- Build productive relationships with Merchandisers, Designers and others to tell compelling product/lifestyle stories, ensuring copy aligns with priorities and direction.
- Influence the Ashley Copy Style Guide, Product Writing Guide, NPIS Vendor Guide and other internal/ external references that direct the style and output of all editorial and product content.
- Ensure accuracy and fact-check all content. Update and refresh content as needed.
What Do You Need?
- 1year experience in marketing, Required.
- Knowledge of branding and marketing principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field or equivalent work experience, required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative, fast-paced team environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong skills in agility, along with the ability to pivot easily when directions and priorities change on short notice.
- Work professionally with partners, vendors, and colleagues to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect .
- Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees.
- Experience working on cross-functional projects,.
- Is an independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Is forward-thinking, extremely organized, and has an obsession for detail.
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.