This job posting is no longer active.
Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to join our team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Digital Media Specialist
What Will You Do?
The Outlet Brand's Digital Media Specialist will design, develop, produce and maintain the company photography archive, internal video productions for training films including supporting manuals, promotional videos, advertising content, awards presentations and videos for historical purposes. This position will stay abreast and up to date with new digital, still, video and audio technology.
- Analyze internal customer multimedia requests, formulate project concept and develop project specifications including items such as scripts, scheduling, location, shooting, etc. Edit footage, complete graphic design work, develop web content and follow all digital media approval processes.
- Develop, edit and produce finished, distributable photos, video, web content and manuals.
- Communicate with Digital Media Supervisor to obtain a clear definition and understanding of the work requirements and goals as well as any constraints in terms of time, policy, cost or quality.
- Mentor assist and train other Digital Media Specialists in digital capture, video and still, script writing, program editing, set development, directing, backup and archiving, as well as technical support. Maintain company photo, video and related printed archive; protect the company digital media resources through strict adherence to company security and archive processes and policies. Contribute to the development of digital media strategy, tactics, plan and process by applying Continuous Improvement methods. Evaluate and report on the practical application of new technologies appropriate to the area of responsibility. Make recommendations for computer equipment and software.
- Coordinate the acquisition of Hardware/Software with the Digital Media Supervisor.
What Do You Need?
- 2 years Digital Media experience, required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Communication, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience, required.
- Knowledge of web analytical tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Core metrics, etc.
- Knowledge of creating and managing social media campaigns.
- Proficiency in Dreamweaver, Visual Studio, Ajax, Adobe Production Bundle (Flash, Photoshop, Premiere, Aftereffects, Illustrator and Encore)
- Experience with commercial still and video camera equipment
- Experience with commercial lighting, sound and set equipment
- Script writing, nonlinear editing and video production experience
- Knowledge of archiving techniques and processes
- Creative video capture, directing, editing, and production experience
- Effective at communicating and presenting ideas to management, customers, and end users.
- Displays technical and creative abilities.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet.
- Strong skills in agility, along with the ability to pivot easily when directions and priorities changes on short notice.
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.