What Will You Do?
You are responsible for all aspects of trailer repair such as complete brake system, lights, Anti-Lock brake systems, suspension, tires, and damage repairs as needed.
What Do You Need?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Class 8 equipment operation is preferred
- Experience with Decal Removal and Installation is preferred
- PIV license or ability to obtain one within 30 days
- Class B CDL License or ability to receive within 90 days
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Monday - Friday 3pm -11pm
Monday- Friday 7am - 3pm.
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry's broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values. We are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, coaching, and investing in the latest design tools, production equipment, and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve people's lives around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates, we will only contact those meeting specific position requirements. Principals Only.