Diesel Shop Technician
What Will You Do?
- Provide service and maintenance on company owned tractors and trailers
- Perform routine preventative maintenance inspections
- Completing state and federal inspections
- Diagnosing mechanical problems using charts, technical manuals, diagnostic equipment and experience
- Performing necessary repairs using tools and equipment.
- Obtain parts from local vendors and manage inventory on the service truck.
What Do You Need?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Class 8 equipment operation is preferred
- Experience with Decal Removal and Installation is preferred
- PIV license or ability to obtain one within 30 days
- Class B CDL License or ability to receive within 90 days
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry's broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values. We are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, coaching, and investing in the latest design tools, production equipment, and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve people's lives around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates, we will only contact those meeting specific position requirements. Principals Only.