Are you a customer centric individual looking for a growth-focused company?
Do you have a passion and drive to continuously improve processes, procedures and employees in order to meet operational excellence?
Do you want to take that passion and work for a World-Class organization?
Then apply today to Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer and the number one retailer of furniture and bedding in the United States!
Since 1945, our teamwork, systems and desire to continuously improve demonstrates a company whose passion is put into every action.
Business Intelligence Analyst - Tampa, Florida
What Will You Do?
You will be responsible for assisting the specified team in the continuous management of all relevant analytics. This position will collect and analyze the data to measure the impact of initiatives to support strategic business decision making. Work with developers to provide the business at all levels with relevant, intuitive, insight-driven information that is directly actionable. You will become closely integrated with business and build a strong relationship with business leaders. This position will work with multi-national teams in an Agile framework and design and implement actionable reports and dashboards, assisting in designing the broader information landscape available to the business.
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Statistics, Analytics, Business, Finance or related field, Required
- 2 years of hands on experience performing data visualization, analytics and associated tools, highly preferred.
- Knowledge of an enterprise data visualization platform, such as Microsoft Power BI
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced skills, in MS Excel, including index, match, sumifs, pivots and macros
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Python, Power BI, R, SQL highly preferred.
- Ability to synthesize and analyze large sets of data to yield actionable finding
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.