This job posting is no longer active.
Are you a technology buff with a strong understanding of data who can think outside the box?
Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our IT team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Our IT team combines a highly skilled workforce, the most advanced equipment available, and incredible computer optimization to create one of the most agile operations in the industry!
Lead Business Systems Analyst (BSA) – Manufacturing Systems
What Will You Do?
You will serve as the primary interface between multiple business partners and technology teams to deliver complex, high profile technical solutions that align with business initiatives. You will play key roles across many disciplines within the software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, documentation, analysis, design, and testing. While mentoring and training fellow team members, the Lead BSA will continuously assess and improve tools and processes. Responsible for aligning project delivery with technology and business strategies.
What Do You Need?
- 7 years’ experience in a technology environment, Required
- Experience with Manufacturing Systems – Infor XA/Mapics, RPG/AS400 environment
- Azure environment experience, preferred
- Process mapping skills
- Advanced Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, technical and subject matter experts
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Bachelor Degree in Business, or related field, Required
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.