Freight Sales Manager
What Will You Do?
Freight Sales Manager is responsible for soliciting and securing backhaul customers for Ashley Distribution Services. The manager is accountable for sales and communication activities for top-line revenue growth and bottom-line profit growth. Sales Managers work cross-functionally to support and coordinate operations.
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience, Required
- Five years in the trucking industry, specifically in Sales and Operations, Required
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and we offer one of the industry's broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values. We are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, coaching, and investing in the latest design tools, production equipment, and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve people's lives worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates, only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.