Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to join our team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Senior Account Manger
What Will You Do?
The Digital Merchandise Senior will serve as a client-facing point of contact for marketplace national online retail accounts. This position will provide clarity to accounts regarding assortment strategy and availability. The Digital Account Manager will coordinate the annual marketing plan with each merchant in conjunction with pricing, in order to continually grow the account. This position will serve as a liaison and project manager with our trafficking and creative department for proper digital assets and ensure that the Company’s brand reputation is upheld and protected within the marketplace. The Digital Account Manager is responsible for growing the accounts through co-op, product feed updates, assortment strategy, pai.
- Inspect and review all aspects of the business including sales, marketing, finance, etc., to ensure the best product is displayed and marketed within the ecommerce marketplace.
- Increase the Company’s market share and profitability on assigned accounts.
- Prospect and open accounts on new marketplaces; collaborate with internal team members to implement and ensure proper support and service of onboarding new accounts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional management teams to ensure proper products are represented in the marketplace.
- Position the Company to be the thought leader of product presentation and pricing integration into the Ashley system.
- Understand the life cycle of the product assortment and work with demand planning to guarantee a seamless flow of product during its lifecycle.
- Work with Ashley Distribution and the National Accounts Division administration team to insure efficient administrative communication to and from the logistics and buying team of each account.
- Collaborate with the pricing team to establish pricing targets for upholstery and motion as well as domestic and import casegoods.
- Work with Finance to finalize pricing to be presented to dealer; must understand and anticipate dollars needed to support dealer programs and requirements.
- Monitor sample production and delivery to dealers.
- Manage the advertising budget ensuring strategic allocation of funds to maximize sales.
- Manage effective relationships across departments while working remotely.
- Collaborate with divisional vice presidents when working channel distribution needs.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
What Do You Need?
- 5 years’ experience in sales, preferably ecommerce, Required
- National Account Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience, Required
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems, such as Salesforce
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape and advertising marketplace
- Advanced Project Management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Document management system
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals only.