Join The #1 Furniture Company-Join The #1 Furniture Brand
Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1945, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Sr. SQL developer JD:
Primary Responsibilities :
- Develop Complex ETL and Analytics Programs using SQL, Store Procedures and various query tools.
- Develop, maintain and support Azure data factory services.
- Responsible for data profiling as well as SQL and database tuning / optimization
- Analyze the Product Owner requirements and design technical solutions based on those requirements
- Perform day to day troubleshooting of issues related to QA and Production.
- Ensure all proposed changes follow the Change Management policy and procedure for production changes
- Effectively communicates data design to other members of the team to ensure proper implementation and utilization of the data structures.
- Prepare user documentation including Technical Design Document, Implementation Plan, test cases and other documentation as required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in programming principles, methods, techniques, and technologies
- Strong experience in Microsoft Technology stack, Azure
- MS-SQL / PL-SQL Programming experience with Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views
- Prefer experience in ,NET, Java, Angular, React
- Experience with agile for IT implementations and familiarity with Microsoft DevOps (or a similar tool for agile project management)
- Flexibility balancing multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as you will be collaborating with multiple people and groups
- Comfortable adapting to changing business situations and priorities
- Process-oriented; exceptional organizational and follow-through skills; attention to detail
- Passion for delivering data solutions that result in business value
- Excellent working with business stakeholders to understand processes and documenting requirements
- Manufacturing and retail experiences are helpful
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.