Ashley Pacific Northwest LLC
Pacific, WA, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
Ashley Pacific Northwest
Assistant Fleet Manager (Spanaway, WA)
What Will You Do?
You will plan, implement and oversee day-to-day operations functions. Monitor schedules and adjust staffing levels according to volume. Apply accountability standards based on key metrics and implement change to continuously improve performance and increase efficiencies. Responsible for recommending and implementing improvements and/or modifications to process, methods, resource utilization, etc. Provide supervision to the APNW Operations team and ensure driver concerns are reviewed and addressed timely. Accountable for the utilization of assets and fleet personnel to control costs and maximize the delivery performance. Manage all drivers’ daily activities and performance which includes planning, dispatching, and communication throughout all hours of the day.
What Do You Need?
· Bachelor's degree in business, Transportation or related field, or equivalent work experience, Preferred
· Experience with dray operations into and out of the SEATAC area ports, Required
· Thorough understanding of area port operations including port requirements, chassis match requirements, scheduling for pre-arrivals, appointments, etc.
· TMW and Microsoft Office Suite, preferred
· Familiar with FMCSA rules and regulations including drivers' hours of service.
Who Are We?