Logistics Analyst Senior
Location: Arcadia, WI or Charlotte, NC
What Will You Do?
The Senior Logistics Financial Analyst is responsible for ensuring that management is provided with timely, accurate and effective support with respect to the preparation of the budget, financial statements, and analysis. This position is accountable for analysis affecting the bottom line. The Senior Logistics Financial Analyst will coordinate and support Ashley Distribution Services (ADS) operations involving confidential information and work on cross-functional teams.
- Cost and revenue analysis and review of monthly financial information.
- Develop tools to help operations and management understand the current business.
- Divisional month-end analysis review with department heads.
- Use techniques such as modeling or simulations to provide management with necessary recommendations.
- Perform in-depth analysis in the areas of transportation, distribution, and operations modeling.
- Maintain excellent communication with internal customers.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
- Maintain reliable attendance.
- Actively participate in departmental meetings, training, and education.
- Assist with training other employees and providing backup.
- Complete other assignments and special projects as requested.
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or Finance, Required
- 5 years in Finance or Accounting, Required
- Background in Logistics highly preferred
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.