Join The #1 Furniture Company-Join The #1 Furniture Brand
Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1945, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Lead .Net Developer: Total Year of Exp 7 plus, at least 5 years in C#, .Net Development, and 3-5 in a Lead role
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- The Lead .Net Developer will work closely with the program owner to ensure successful operational development of new applications while maintaining the business continuity of existing applications.
- This is a hands-on technical role, helping with triaging the application issues, supporting the customer requests, enhancing the existing functionality, and building new applications.
- Support and maintenance of existing web applications Requirements gathering and interaction with stakeholders Working in a collaborative, team environment.
- Design and development of interaction with Web APIs.
- Document and maintain project artifacts. Suggest best practices, and implementation strategies using .Net technology.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry standards, methodologies, processes, and best practices.
- Develop and integrate software applications using AGILE methodology applying standard architectural patterns, taking into account critical performance characteristics and security measures.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Architects, and Senior Developers to establish the physical application framework (e.g. libraries, modules, execution environments).
- Create Technical design documents and process documents
Required: C#, .Net, Web API, Azure, API Containers, GIT, Kubernetes
- 7+ years of .NET Development experience including C#, ASP.NET, .Net Core, MVC, Web-API,
- SQL Server
- Agile software development, JIRA, Wiki, Crucible
- CS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with cloud technologies a plus Experience working in an Agile Team Environment Experience with General Architecture and Design Patterns Testing Experience (automated/manual/unit testing)
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.