Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to join our team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Creative Production Coordinator
What Will You Do?
We are seeking a Creative Production Coordinator who will support the Creative Production Manager in the organizing and executing of Ashley Global Retail creative productions, including but not limited to studio, location, and event-based productions. The Production Coordinator’s responsibilities will include ownership of the production office on set, administrative support for crew both staff and freelance, coordinating production schedules, creating/publishing call sheets, managing crafty and catering, partnering, and promoting stewardship with Homestores, and booking crew for each production. The Production Coordinator multitasks and works under pressure to ensure that the production runs smoothly, often for a multiple location project.
- Apply industry experience to analyze data, make decisions about project strategies, and assess the effectiveness of those projects.
- Develop call sheets – informing crew and cast members regarding schedule changes; Partner with management team to coordinate location move in and move outs.
- Maintains the production budget when ordering supplies/meals; Track usage of the corporate credit card(s) with sign in/out and ensure contractors provide receipts for corporate expense reports.
- Collaborate with the internal team to prioritize projects, gather quotes, order product and props and to ensure all projects remain on deadline; assess and raise any deliverability issues or concerns with management.
- Serve as the cross-departmental liaison to gain information necessary to execute on creative development and production, and act as the main point person for any questions regarding project status. Act as an external liaison with agencies and/or vendors.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of where each job stands in the development process, updating status reports and project timelines where necessary; create production schedules.
- Ensure productions stay on deadline and on budget.
- Identify workflow optimizations to drive operational efficiencies within the Creative team.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
What Do You Need?
- 2 year’s experience in retail marketing and/or advertising agency, with hands-on experience coordinating advertising and marketing creative and video production, required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Filming, Advertising, Communications, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience, required.
- Strong ability to plan/handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints.
- Strong attention to detail and budgeting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Document management system.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect.
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse, and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals only.