Ashley Furnitureis the #1 furniture retailer and manufacturer in the US.
TheCustomer Service Representativeprovides exceptional customer care and helps to exceed customer expectations daily. This position performs daily sales order entry and payment processing undertakes the store’s administration functions and provides clerical support to store accounting functions that all help to create an easy, enjoyable guest shopping experience that generates new and repeat business.
You will be asked to:
- Handle customer issues directed to the store, over the phone and in-person; take detailed notes and execute steps needed for resolution in a positive, professional, and helpful way.
- Respond to customer’s inquiries regarding sales, billing, and delivery; call customers to confirm and schedule deliveries; partner with the sales team to meet and exceed customers’ service expectations professionally and with respect.
- Process sales orders accurately and efficiently. Follow cash handling procedures. Assist customers with the credit application process and financing arrangements as needed. Maintain sales transaction documentation.
- Assist with store opening and closing procedures including cash balancing and daily checklists.
- Provide clerical support for store administration and accounting functions. Handle telephone traffic and route calls using professional paging methods. Assist in the completion of daily sales and other store reports.
3 Top Reasons to Join Our Winning Team:
- Weekly Pay
- Amazing, low-cost benefits
- Company Stability
Ashley Furniture is proud to once again be named one of America’s Best Large Employers 2021 by Forbes Magazine