Ashley Furniture Industries, LLC.
Arcadia, WI, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
Are you a master in continuous improvement who likes to work in a fast-paced environment? Does working with industry leading, high-speed automated equipment and manufacturing systems get you excited? Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a World-Class organization? Then apply today to our Manufacturing Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
What Will You Do?
You will plan, direct and assign work activities in a manufacturing or distribution department.
Support and implement policies and procedures and recommend improvements in operation methods, equipment, people, materials and working conditions.
Manage and improve functional areas and institute performance measures through use and interpretations of Continuous Improvement tools.
Improve working conditions and processes (safety, quality, productivity and cost) including supporting and directing employee to participate in improvement programs.
What Do You Need?
• High School Diploma or equivalent, Required
• Associate Degree in Supervisory Management or related field, Desired
• 2 years in a manufacturing or distribution center environment, Required
• Previous experience in supervision, Preferred
• Experience in Manufacturing or warehouse equipment and department processes desired.