Do you have innate problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to self-manage and an intellectual curiosity always leading you to continue to learn and advance?
Do you want to be part of the innovative global IT group?
Do you want to take those skills and passions and apply it to a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our Finance Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer! Our large in-house finance team strives daily to take our multi-billion-dollar business to the next level!
Senior Director IT Finance Systems
What Will You Do?
As our Senior IT Director of Finance Systems, you will drive the vision, strategy, and roadmap for finance technology partnering with the executive leader of Finance to deliver business value for Ashley. Leading an Agile teams, you will lead your teams to adapt to drive new business capability. Partnering with other technology and business leaders you will deliver the Financial Systems integrations and system support for multiple business functions (Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Transpiration, Sales, Ecommerce, & Retail)
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems, Computer Science and/or Engineering Required
- 10 years’ experience managing and leading Financial Management Systems or ERP software platforms for a large company with international operations
- Supervisory/Management experience of multiple teams
- Strong ability to partner with business leader to drive results
- Detailed understanding & experience with Corporate Financial Management business processes
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex programs/projects
- Experience leading Agile development teams
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop, coach, mentor and manage performance of others
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Experience Management SaaS services.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.