This job posting is no longer active.
The job of Facilities Electrician is for the purpose/s of installing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading electrical systems and equipment plant wide. This individual will also identify repairs and/or replacement needs, assist others as required providing information on the proper uses of equipment and ensuring adequate materials are available to complete a job in a timely manner.
- Install electrical systems in new construction.
- Troubleshoot and access electrical power, lighting, control and equipment to determine cause of electrical distribution equipment failure.
- Install, modify and upgrade new and existing electrical systems, components parts and other related electrical equipment.
- Repair damaged electrical equipment, conduit and conductors.
- Performs other duties as assigned to assist the company’s overall objectives
- Operate in a safe manner at all times and use safe work habits while performing job function.
- Notify supervisor immediately in the event of a faulty machine and/or defect materials.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in performance of all job functions.
- Trouble shoot equipment and machinery as requested.
- Performs minor maintenance of the equipment.
- Performs routine record keeping as required.
- Operates other equipment in the Machine Shop such as saws, grinders, drills and various other equipment as required.
- Examine materials and work for defects to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Work from shop drawings, blueprints, sketches, work orders and verbal instructions as required to complete tasks assigned.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work and shop area.