Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
International Omnichannel Marketing & Advertising Manager
What Will You Do?
The International Marketing and Advertising Manager is an integral member of the team that must deliver to the company objectives with specific emphasis on developing successful multi-channel marketing programs for international markets including the licensee retail stores, mass merchants and independent retailers. This position involves developing and implementing retail promotion calendar and multi-channel marketing strategies to meet both store and website traffic, sales/revenue, sales per guest (SPG) and growth objectives, while leading and influencing multiple constituents, such as licensees, internal departmental partners and peers, with a high degree of communication and insight with tactical execution.
- Collaborate with Licensees and International Licensees to establish a comprehensive marketing promotions calendar for each international territory in order to achieve the organization’s annual multi-channel marketing plan and aligns separate but related constituents and business goals into a singular marketing platform and brand message.
- Drive a cultural of diversity while managing a Marketing/Advertisement understanding from their local perspectives. Understanding and creating unique strategies for different regions and countries, to meet the individual needs.
- Collaborate with leadership on the alignment of annual and quarterly Company goals of store and website traffic, sales, online site traffic, mattress sales and overall market growth, by country.
- Drive traffic through a promotional calendar for each global market.
- Drive the development and deploy aggressive offer and event promotion to licensees, mass merchants and retailers.
- Develop mattress promotions plan and calendar.
- Develop new and innovative ways to leverage financing as a traffic driver where possible in each foreign market.
- Leverage Google Analytics to provide weekly eCommerce traffic reporting; identify and make recommendations for growth opportunities.
- Lead retailers to provide detailed measurement and reporting on store and website traffic and sales, while identifying and recommending changes to improve effectiveness.
- Develop first-hand knowledge of market dynamics, competitors, and opportunities by communicating with each market, identifying business potential, and corresponding marketing programs.
- Develop consistent global market competitive analysis and reporting. Provide real-time recommendations to address market promotions opportunities.
- Collaborate and communicate with retailers and agencies to execute marketing and advertising trend analysis, monitoring, and competitive benchmarking, as appropriate.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal teams to identify and socialize market trends and dynamics to develop corresponding marketing programs.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
What Do You Need?
- 6 years’ experience managing a field marketing operation, Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Business Administration, Marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience, Required
- Experience in a B2C marketing and/or advertising function in a high volume, big-box, multi-retail store, preferably in furniture, Required
- Bi-lingual, Preferred
- Project or Supervisory/Management experience, Preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Document management system
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.