Preventative Maintenance Technician
What Will You Do?
You are responsible for performing all trailer preventive maintenance inspections at the prescribed interval in accordance with company policy.
What Do You Need?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- PIV license or ability to obtain one within 30 days!
- Class B CDL License or ability to obtain within 90 days
- Knowledge of welding experience is a bonus
- Ability to operate Class 8 equipment
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.