This job posting is no longer active.
Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to join our team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Marketing Coordinator Community Events & Grand Openings
What Will You Do?
The Brand Marketing Coordinator, Community Events & Grand Openings is an integral member of the team that supports experiential marketing, and event integrations to help drive awareness and consideration of the brand. This position coordinates day-to-day project implementation in support of Local Community Events and Activations. This involves collaboration across the organization and with outside vendors to ensure communications are on strategy.
- Helps execute overall experiential marketing strategy based on customer insights, business needs, and trends to drive brand awareness and considersation.
- Coordinates the execution of experiential marketing consisting of Local Community Events (ex. Gasparilla Children’s Parade).
- Initiates and maintains community relationships.
- Work cross-functionally to plan and execute micro-influencer events to support product launches and seasonal campaigns.
- Coordinates and executes Grand Openings of Ashley stores and Ashley Outlet stores across the country.
- Cultivates relationships with Licensees to continue partnerships for the Grand Opening program.
- Demonstrates the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
What Do You Need?
- 1year experience in marketing, required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field or equivalent work experience, required.
- Excellent understanding of branding, marketing, and advertising principles.
- Flawless execution and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong project management and presentation skills.
- Effectively work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Document management system.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet.
- Strong skills in agility, along with the ability to pivot easily when directions and priorities changes on short notice.
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect.
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse, and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. principals only.