Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to join our team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Site Merchandise Manager Assistant
What Will You Do?
The Assistant Site Merchandise Manager will assist in delivering an outstanding online shopping experience by ensuring customers easily find and buy the desired products through the development of merchandising strategies that drive sales and maximize conversion. They will assist with managing and reviewing the online assortment to ensure the categorization, imagery, copy, pricing, site placement and promotional tags are accurate and meet brand standards. They will also interact cross-functionally with Buying, Marketing, and IT to identify business opportunities and help the team take advantage of those opportunities.
- Assist in driving ecommerce sales and profitability for assigned category to ensure budgets are met or exceeded by developing a web-based merchandising strategy.
- Accurately enter product data into all site merchandising systems
- Research trends and retail landscape and present to Ecommerce Merchandising leadership for improved website look, feel and functionality.
- Communicate with business and technical teams to implement new site functionality and enhancements.
- Assist with continuity between digital and brick-and-mortar spaces.
- Mentor new team members during onboarding and new hire training.
What Do You Need?
- 2 years’ experience in traditional retail buying and/or site merchandising for a major department store, specialty retailer or ecommerce operation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field or equivalent work experience, required.
- Knowledge of ecommerce and/or web-based retailing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office programs specifically excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- A passion for online shopping.
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse, and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. principals only.