This job posting is no longer active.
Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to join our team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
What Will You Do?
Growing creative group seeking a dynamic Graphic Designer who’s looking to take their career to the next level. The ideal candidate is a highly creative thinker who can develop and execute new concepts, layouts and design systems while adhering to timelines and brand standards. This role requires independent thinking, clear communication, and a proactive mindset. If you’re looking to grow your career with a group that values team culture and collaboration – look no further!
- Responsible for the development of visual assets including all forms of advertising, brand creative and point-of-sale materials for both print and digital channels
- Create compelling and thoughtful campaigns in support of initiatives, events and product launches across all company divisions while being mindful of the intended audience
- Understand the structure of the brand’s visual identity and how it is executed across all channels and touchpoints
- Work closely with senior management to translate key initiatives and business needs into strategic and innovative experiences
- Develop concept outlines, brainstorm creative ideas, develop sketches and wireframes to solicit feedback, and lead creative discussions with the broader creative team
- Collaborate with copy and accounts teams as well as other creatives to develop engaging campaigns promoting the Ashley Furniture family of brands
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all digital channels, best in class design standards, trends and emerging technologies
- Demonstrate the following attributes: detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task while staying on schedule
- Must be adaptable and agile in a fast-paced environment
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- 1 year of graphic design experience.
- Experience working with style guides and component-based design systems.
- Digital portfolio required.
- Strong foundation in graphic design with a passion for brand, visual systems, creative problem solving.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD).
- Experience in concept ideation, brand design and design strategy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse, and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted, principals only.