Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to join our team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
What Will You Do?
The Brands Partnerships Coordinator works to support the Marketing Manager in driving the business forward through philanthropic initiatives and trade partnerships. The Marketing Coordinator will assist the larger brand partnerships team where needed. This role is responsible for coordinating special projects, marketing calendars, and will act as point of contact for internal and third-party projects and timelines.
- Works with Marketing Manager and Sr Marketing Manager to plan and execute trade. marketing partnerships along with supporting the brand’s third-party charitable initiatives and events for the Ashley retail brand.
- Acts as main pain of contact for trade business outreach, coordinates associated deal points, and leads vendor communication.
- Assists with the development and implementation of Ashley’s philanthropic initiatives and charitable causes; Contributes to brainstorming sessions to create custom events and campaigns to support our charitable partners.
- Creates Creative Briefs in partnership with the necessary marketing channels (email, social, influencer, digital, etc.) in support of 360 marketing campaigns.
- Coordinates with internal teams on day-to-day needs and deliverable management; Work closely with the Brand Partnerships manager to ensure KPI’s are met through custom curated programs.
- Has a passion for cause marketing initiatives; experience with non-profit work a plus but not required.
- Monitor industry trends, consumer insights, and customer behaviors and identify new and relevant ways to drive our brand forward.
- Contribute to annual and seasonal marketing strategic planning in partnership with creative, digital, and media teams to develop and implement marketing strategies, as well as influence their support of brand initiatives.
- Coordinates calendar scheduling, weekly tracker updates, recap decks and reporting in addition to assisting in the day-to-day deliverables for the brand partnerships team.
- Ensures flawless execution of campaigns by ensuring timelines are met on the production and syndication of campaign assets including TV, radio, video, digital, and POP/collateral materials.
- Demonstrates the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
What Do You Need?
- 1 years of experience in Marketing, required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience, required.
- Excellent understanding of branding, marketing, and advertising principles.
- Flawless execution and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong project management and presentation skills.
- Effectively work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Document management system.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet.
- Strong skills in agility, along with the ability to pivot easily when directions and priorities changes on short notice.
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect.
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse, and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.