The Recruiting Manager manages and leads the recruitment process and the overall utilization of Human Resources (HR) Recruiters. Additionally, the manager is fully responsible for the development of the Operations recruitment process and the implementation of Operations recruitment innovations. The Recruiting Manager solves all issues evolving during hiring job vacancies and makes all managerial decisions, and participates in the interviewing and hiring process. The manager has to meet with internal clients on the regular basis as the potential gaps are identified and researched. The Recruiting Manager provides the regular feedback to HR Recruiters and internal customers. The Recruitment Manager is responsible for the recruitment process and is to maintain a healthy relationship with internal customers and external recruitment vendors. The Recruitment Manager is responsible for the development of the Recruiter(s) in Human Resources, develops successors and increases the value added by the team members.
- Design, develop and maintain the Operations recruitment process in the organizationmn including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps, etc.
- Research and analyze the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source to attract new Operations candidates.
- Explore the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization.
- Build a quality relationship with the internal customers to understand priorities, updates and changes to staffing, and specific needs for the department; fill openings per departmental goals.
- Monitor the recruiting budget and reduces the costs of the recruitment process where applicable.
- Assist in the design of the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization.
- Screens applications and applicant, and select qualified candidates for the appropriate department to review. Conduct and/or participate in the interviews and provide feedback to the interviewing team to be used in the selection of the best-qualified candidates for hire. Assist with or extend offers of employment.
- Maintain community relationships by participating in community events, meeting with local community leaders and attending events with other specialty staffing services, offering assistance in interviewing skills, resume writing and job placement.
- Act as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics.
- Design training recruitment for HR Recruiters and operations managers.
- Assist in the development and implemention of Human Resources policies and procedures related to the hiring process to meet organizational needs and ensure compliance with the Federal and State laws.
- Coordinate and/or participate in on-site and off-site recruitment activities including job fairs, high school presentations, employment agency presentations and facility tours.
- Remain current with all related labor market information. Keep current on information and technology affecting functional areas to increase innovation and make appropriate recommendations to leadership as necessary.
- Make employment decisions and/or recommendations on hiring, improvement plans, transfers, promotions, corrective actions, terminations, pay adjustments, etc.
- Coordinate and manage the work of employees by directing members of the team to meet the area’s goals. Audit regularly to ensure standard operating procedures are being adhered to.
- Manage employee performance and assist employees in making improvements to their performance through coaching, mentoring and administering performance reviews. Recommend, plan and/or implement employee training and skill development activities.
- Audit, maintain and ensure employee time-keeping and absentee records are accurate.
- Communicate company and departmental issues and goals and facilitate employee growth and development through weekly team meetings, regular individual employee meetings, coaching, training, and company-offered learning opportunities.
- Manage resources to optimize equipment, facilities, employees, methods and materials.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.