This job posting is no longer active.
Organization: Ashley Global Retail
Position: Supply Chain Customer Planner
Location: Brandon, Florida
*We are only able to consider candidates who will be able to work onsite at our Brandon, FL Corporate Office
The Supply Chain Customer Planner is responsible for the flow of product into all of Ashley's U.S. Distribution Centers to ensure all Customer Orders are fulfilled as committed. In this position you will collaborate with internal teams to achieve financial goals while crafting strategies and solutions to maintain optimal inventory levels at the DC’s to meet our Customer Demands. This position will communicate regularly to Senior Leadership and cross-functional teams on the Health of the Customer Orders against the RDC inventory levels. This role reports to the Senior Planning Manager and is expected to collaborate with numerous stakeholders in a fast-paced retail focused environment.
- Run daily, weekly and monthly reports to ensure inventory health against Customer Orders.
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels based on Customer Demand
- Document findings and corrections; submit to management for review.
- Coordinate with AFI to ensure efficient inventory is positioned in the MDCs and RDCs to cover Customer Demand
- Create Hot trucks from MDCs to Save customer orders
- Determine and communicates orders that we are unable to fulfill.
- Reviews all the customer orders At Risks and works with AFI Supply Chain to get product moved and positioned at the MDC sooner
- Prepare and Present Customer Order and Inventory Status to our executives weekly and monthly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Systems Management, Business, Analytics, Finance, or similar field
- 3-5 years of Supply Chain and/or Retail Business Experience in Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Replenishment Control, or Supply Analysis
- Advanced in Excel and data manipulation
- Intermediate/Advanced in Power BI, Tableau, or equivalent BI Tools
- Proficient in Supply Planning/ERP or MRP systems
- Self-starter with a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong ability to gather, combine, analyze, and interpret data from multiple source points
What We Offer:
- Excellent Healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Profit sharing eligibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Flexible Spending Account
- Corporate partnership - Discount programs
- Furniture Discounts
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.