Position: Video Content Editor
Location: Ashley Global Retail Corporate office in Brandon, Florida
The Video Content Editor works with the content and our creative teams to handle post-production of video content for Ashley's Training & Development team. The primary responsibility will be selecting and assembling video and audio materials to build a strong narrative for produced branded content as well as internal video projects. The Video Content Editor will ensure the vision is brought to life through a strong understanding of project goals. Content will include stop motion, product videos, educational videos, inspirational and social content as well as corporate projects as assigned. Responsibilities
- Edit video content to high standards with understanding of pacing, audio mix, color grading and overall look and feel of the final piece
- Follow technical post-production workflows as established
- Collaborate with various team members to organize and maintain copies and versioning of assets
- Follow specific post-production grid delivery systems, social media guidelines and aspect ratio templates to meet video production standards
- Design and animate all graphics, illustrations and typography in videos
- Actively participate in departmental meetings, training and education. Assist with training other employees and providing backup
- Bachelor Degree in Advertising, Communications, Film/TV, Marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience, Required
- 2+ years’ experience editing for web, television or social media, or related area, Required
- Knowledge of Adobe Creatives Suite and AfterEffects
- Strong video editing skills to create high quality end product that exceed client expectations
- Exceptional color grading skills
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
Who Are We?
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.