The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide daily administrative support to department executive in addition to supporting functions, as needed, within the department. This position will also assist with projects as assigned and will demonstrate a wide degree of latitude and creativity.
- Maintain confidentiality and apply discretion at all times.
- Serve as a customer service ambassador for the department/company they support.
- Complete day-to-day administrative functions such as answering phone calls, organizing file systems, responding to department as well as internal and external requests, running errands, photocopying, handling mail, ordering supplies, etc.
- Manage Executive’s calendar; schedule and coordinate meetings, reserve conference rooms, etc.
- Prepare routine and advance correspondences including letters, memorandums and reports.
- Research, create and maintain various reports and presentations for management for presentation to executives as well as other internal and external customers.
- Coordinate travel as requested including commercial airline, rental cars, company cars, shuttles, hotels, etc. Collaborate with the travel department as needed regarding trips needing a Company jet and other special accommodations.
- Submit, review and approve travel and other expenses for the department, as needed.
- Prepare agendas for meetings. Record, compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Provide other administrative and customer support as needed.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
Who Are We?
- 3+ years in an executive support role
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Tech savvy – advanced knowledge in Microsoft and Google Suites
- Ability to travel as needed
- Dedication to accuracy and thoroughness across all tasks
- Poise and professionalism at all times as you’ll be interacting with all levels of the organization
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
·We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
·We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
·Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
·Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
·Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.