Ashley Global Retail, LLC
Brandon, FL, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
Are you a master in continuous improvement who likes to work in a fast-paced environment? Do you have an operational mind-set and are always looking for ways to reduce inventory and operating expenses and increase on-time delivery? Do you want to take that passion and apply it to a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our Distribution Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
We are approaching 30 million pieces sold annually with over 7,000 SKUs and we lead the way in making and moving our products with a system that directs each variable that goes into it!
Furniture Prep and Delivery Manager
What Will You Do?
You will direct the daily activities of the HomeStores Prep and Inspect employees, Service Technicians and Delivery Drivers. Plan and assign work, implement policies and procedures and recommend improvements in production methods, equipment, materials and working conditions. Ensure customers are provided with the highest standards of service.
This position monitors daily schedules and adjust staffing levels according to customer volume. Apply accountability standards based on key metrics and implement change to continuously improve performance and increase workflow efficiencies. Maintain operational integrity of the assigned department, including utilization of space, tools and equipment and ensure processes are effectively established, followed, monitored and optimized. Provide coaching, mentoring and support in the development of staff and recognize individual team success.
What Do You Need?
• High School Diploma, or equivalent, Required
• 5 years’ experience in logistics, in-home delivery services, and/or damages & repair, Required
• Experience with Furniture repair
• Company Issued PIV license, or ability to obtain within 30 days, Required
• Basic knowledge of logistics and repair techniques
Who Are We?
• We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
• We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
• Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
• Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
• Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.